Re: [opensuse-kubic] MicroOS custom image build
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 17:22:34 +0100
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 at 16:10, Tardif, Christian
<christian.tardif@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Nope. Deleted my old project, recreated a new project (with a different
project just to be sure), and branched from devel:kubic:images into it.
Didn't change a line (so should be getting the exact same results as
devel:kubic:images builds. But still getting the unresolvable packages issue.

--
Christian Tardif
Cloud computing senior Architect

Can you give us a link to the Project in question so we can analyse
what's going on?

Regards,

Richard