RE: [opensuse-kubic] MicroOS custom image build
Hi,

Restarted from scratch, and branched from devel:kubic:images. Added my required
stuff but, even before that, nothing builds. It seem that it does not find any
repo from which to get packages.

In the .kiwi file, the only relevant info regarding package repository is that:

<repository type="rpm-md" >
<source path='obsrepositories:/'/>
</repository>

Which seem to me to be like..... nothing.

Can't seem to be able to find out any relevant info in order to fix this.

Thanks,

--
Christian Tardif
Cloud computing senior Architect