Re: [opensuse-kubic] MicroOS custom image build
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 19:16:51 +0100
Hi Christian!

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 at 18:11, Tardif, Christian <christian.tardif@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I minimized the kiwi file to bare minimum: Openstack and hardware, x64_86, +
docker package (adapted the _multibuild file accordingly)

My project is home:tardich:Kubic, and the package name is:
openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic

I now have two flavors:
- MicroOS-docker-OpenStack-Cloud
- MicroOS-docker-hardware-x86_64

On the right pane, I see that
- openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic
- openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic:MicroOS-docker-OpenStack-Cloud
- openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic:MicroOS-docker-hardware-x86_64

are in an "excluded" state

I had to correct the kiwi file because of preferences version invalid
(version was 15.0, where it seem to require three numbers, like 15.0.0).
Still, I get no build at all, and I don't know what this means, nor where to
look at to fix it... :-/

It means your Project isn't set up to build images

I think all you should need to do is go to the Repositories tab in
your project in the WebUI
https://build.opensuse.org/repositories/home:tardich:Kubic

Click Add -
https://build.opensuse.org/project/add_repository_from_default_list/home:tardich:Kubic

Scroll to the bottom and select the tickbox KIWI Image builds

That should tell OBS this project is intended to build kiwi
files,create an 'images' build target, and start building the images
appropriately

--
Christian Tardif
Architecte principal infonuagique | Cloud computing senior Architect

Network IaaS
Bell Canada
671, de la Gauchetière Ouest, suite 527
Montréal (Québec) H3B 2M8
T : 514.391.6635, C : 514.237.6332, F : 514.391.6690
Email: christian.tardif@xxxxxxx