Re: [opensuse-kubic] MicroOS custom image build
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 7. März 2019, 16:31:14 CET schrieb Tardif, Christian:
OK, got my account activated on OBS, then branched devel:kubic:images,
created the repo (openSUSE-Tumbleweed, x86_64),

If you use the built-in branch functionality, the target project should be set
up correctly for building already.

then trying to figure out how to glue everything together so build actually
works...

It should be enough to replace the "container-runtime" namedCollection and
package with a <package name="docker"/> - you could s/podman/docker/ as well,
but if the name mismatch isn't bothering you, I recommend to just skip that as
it keeps the diff small.

Cheers,
Fabian

P.S. I have a SUSE Partner Executive coming to our office on March 13 to help
out. So I I can have something working by then, I may look a little more
intelligent :-D
--
Christian Tardif
Cloud computing senior Architect