Re: [opensuse-kubic] cloud-init broken?
On Mon, Oct 29, Panagiotis Georgiadis wrote:

Hi folks,

I am trying using the latest snapshot for Kubic, that is
'openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic-DVD-x86_64-Snapshot20181026-Media.iso' and I've
noticed that 'kubeadm init' fails [1] because cloud-init couldn't setup the
network during boot time.

ImportError: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
See [2]

Can you confirm this? Is this known?

Seems so, look at the kubic bugs in bugzilla.
But I'm not happy that such a snapshot got released ...

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS