[opensuse-kubic] daemonsets on kubernetes master

Hi,

Currently we don't schedule daemonsets on the kubernetes master with
kubeadm.
But there are quite some usefull daemonsets for rebooting the cluster
(kured), logging and monitoring (fluentd, prometheus, ...), which all
make only sense if they would run on the kubernetes master, too.
On CaaSP we allowed daemonsets on the kubernetes master for that
reason.

What is our plan with Kubic? How should this work there?

Thorsten