[opensuse-kubic] Weekly Kubic Project sync meeting minutes 2018-09-18
  • From: Rafael Fernández López <rfernandezlopez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 17:20:00 +0200
Hello,

Another week, another minutes.

```
Meeting: Weekly Kubic Project sync meeting

Date: 2018-09-18 15:00:00 UTC

Location: IRC (chat.freenode.net, #kubic channel)

Attendees (alphabetically sorted):
* ereslibre

Only attendees that interacted are recorded. This is an open meeting, so the
list of attendees could potentially be bigger.

Minutes:
* Kubic init (ereslibre)
2018-09-18 17:03:19 ereslibre as for my report: we finally
made the `etcd-operator` to work and identified an issue with CoreDNS being
assigned an IP outside of the servicesCIDR set by kubic-init. This was fixed,
and `etcd-operator` can at least start now. I'll continue digging on the
`etcd-operator` and having a look at the backup/restore procedure and how we
can pivot from the etcd started by the static manifest to the one created by
`etcd-operator`
```

Given that these meetings have had less and less people in the three times we
have
held it, maybe it makes sense to move this meeting bi-weekly?

Cheers,
Rafa.
< Previous Next >