Re: [opensuse-kubic] Weekly Kubic Project sync meeting minutes 2018-09-04
On Tue, 2018-09-04 at 17:53 +0200, Rafael Fernández López wrote:

I preferred to be more textual about the contents of the meeting. If
you
believe this format is too verbose, please raise the subject and we
can
adapt future minutes with a shorter version.

Hey Rafa,

I find it good as it is. You can comment back on the ML on each line
that was said, and it's easier for you (or anyone else) in the end to
summarize into a mail.

Thanks for the summary!

--
Maximilian Meister

Software Engineer (Container Technologies)
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
F: +49 (0) 911 74053575 - e-mail: mmeister@xxxxxxx