Re: [opensuse-kubic] Weekly meetings about Kubic progress
  • From: Valentin Rothberg <vrothberg@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 13:12:27 +0200
On Aug/23/18 13:10, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
Hello,

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 03:06:27PM +0200, Richard Brown wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 09:56, Rafael Fernández López
<rfernandezlopez@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to start the discussion on when to set the weekly meetings for
the
Kubic progress and for syncing efforts and goals.

* What's the expectation on the medium of the meeting?
* IRC
* Voice

If we choose IRC, these meetings can be saved and we can keep history
over them;
if we choose Voice, it would be great to take minutes notes and also keep
them as
history.

As for the day, I don't have a very tight schedule so I think others can
propose.

The original thread on this topic suggested biweekly [1], but
personally I'd prefer weekly

My vote would be to have the meetings on Tuesday or Wednesday, for
multiple reasons, some selfish, some sensible

- Tuesday is my hellish day of the week full of the vast majority of
my meetings, but I still have room for 1 more given every 2 weeks I
have a board meeting at 10pm Berlin time.
- Tuesday is also the day of the upstream SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle
meeting at 6pm Berlin time. I like the idea of having our sync meeting
before that every week, so those of us going to that meeting can
easier reflect the project as a whole there.
- Wednesday is also the day of the upstream SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle
office hours meeting at 6pm Berlin time, for the same reason.

Given that Tuesday seems that work for everyone that replied, and that it
makes
sense to have this meeting before the sig-cluster-lifecycle one, when is that
spot that you have on Tue Richard? Would Tuesdays 17:00 CEST work?

Works for me :)

Kind regards,
Valentin