Re: [opensuse-kubic] Weekly meetings about Kubic progress
On Fri, 2018-08-17 at 15:06 +0200, Richard Brown wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 09:56, Rafael Fernández López
<rfernandezlopez@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to start the discussion on when to set the weekly meetings
for the
Kubic progress and for syncing efforts and goals.

* What's the expectation on the medium of the meeting?
  * IRC
  * Voice

If we choose IRC, these meetings can be saved and we can keep
history over them;
if we choose Voice, it would be great to take minutes notes and
also keep them as
history.

As for the day, I don't have a very tight schedule so I think
others can propose.

The original thread on this topic suggested biweekly [1], but
personally I'd prefer weekly

My vote would be to have the meetings on Tuesday or Wednesday, for
multiple reasons, some selfish, some sensible

I'd prefer Tuesday rather than Wednesday, for entirely selfish reasons!

Thanks,
Kiall
< Previous Next >