[opensuse-kubic] Cards to be refined on the Kubic Project board
  • From: Rafael Fernández López <rfernandezlopez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:08:15 +0200
Hello all,

I have created some cards in a new column "To be refined". The idea is to
settle some requirements we need in order to be feature-complete as CaaS
Platform is today, but keeping in mind the most important tasks that need
to be done in order to validate the new architecture, as well as identify
as soon as possible hazards and uncertainties that we might hit at some
point.

Please, feel free to modify, comment or add new cards to that column. I'd
like to keep this column until next Friday -- after that we can move all
cards to the "To Do" column and delete this column.

I've taken the "Init container" card and started to work on it (so it's on
the "Doing" column), but feel free to also comment on that one if needed.

In general, I added the "Platform" label to all these cards, which means
platform basic pieces to be feature-paired to some extent to CaaS Platform
but with the alternative architecture.

You can find also an "On Hold" label that I have used to mark tasks that
can wait a little before we have something that works and can build upon.

The board can be found at [1], as per Richard's ML opening email.

Cheers,
Rafa.

[1] https://trello.com/b/wjHyQDK6/kubic-project
  • No further messages