[opensuse-kubic] Weekly meetings about Kubic progress
  • From: Rafael Fernández López <rfernandezlopez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 09:56:27 +0200
Hello,

I'd like to start the discussion on when to set the weekly meetings for the
Kubic progress and for syncing efforts and goals.

* What's the expectation on the medium of the meeting?
* IRC
* Voice

If we choose IRC, these meetings can be saved and we can keep history over them;
if we choose Voice, it would be great to take minutes notes and also keep them
as
history.

As for the day, I don't have a very tight schedule so I think others can
propose.

--
Cheers,
Rafa.