[opensuse-kubic] First Post!
Welcome to the Kubic Mailinglist, where we're going to be talking
about Kubic without creating noise on opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Like -factory, this is intended to be mostly a technical mailinglist
discussing everything we're working on for Kubic

The creation of this list is part of the fresh effort to refocus Kubic
more towards upstream Kubernetes and tools like kubeadm

Everyone can track everything we're doing on our new trello board -
https://trello.com/b/wjHyQDK6/kubic-project

And for those who don't like mailinglist, we're also going to be
reachable via the #kubic IRC channel on freenode

Have a lot of fun,

Richard