Re: [opensuse-kernel] Re: CONFIG_HID_BATTERY_STRENGTH on x86
Am 31.03.2014 09:27, schrieb Jean Delvare:

Should I also enable this in our openSUSE 13.1 kernels, so that users
can make use of the feature faster? Or does anyone see any risk in doing
so?

No, userspace might be confused and we need to sort this out first.

(Emergency shutdown on empty mouse battery... :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried