[opensuse-kernel] CONFIG_HID_BATTERY_STRENGTH on x86
Hi guys,

Our x86 kernel settings would let us enable CONFIG_HID_BATTERY_STRENGTH.
This feature sounds rather cool to me, even though I don't think I have
any device implementing it, but I suspect other openSUSE users may do.

Looking through git history, I see that it was briefly enabled in x86
config files, between openSUSE 12.2 M2 (commit d017ea13f) and Beta1
(commit 37113a827.) No explanation was logged as to why it got enabled
and then disabled.

This feature is enabled in most armv6hl and armv7hl config files, since
openSUSE 13.1.

Don't we want that feature enabled in i386 and x86_64 config files as
well? And maybe even arm64 and ppc*? I mean, wireless keyboards can be
used on any system, can't they?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare