Re: [opensuse-kernel] Running mkinitrd in %posttrans?
El 17/03/14 13:17, Takashi Iwai escribió:
Hi,

I stumbled on bnc#858840, and wondering whether we can use %posttrans
for triggering mkinitrd (or whatever) instead of %post. This will
reduce the time when many relevant packages are updated at once.
Or am I missing anything obvious...?

Yes, you can do that.. however...AFAIK it will require a change in zypp to be effective, since last time I checked, packages were installed one by one and not in a one-shot RPM transaction.