Re: [opensuse-kernel] Workshop on profiling, tracing, debugging both userspace and kernelspace for openSUSE conference
Hi,

On Wed 29-06-11 13:25:17, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
I've seen some requests for a workshop (see $subject) for the openSUSE
conference. Are there any volunteers?
That's a rather broad topic. You can spend days on this ;) I could speak
about some of this in kernel space but I'm not sure about audience - I
guess general people would not be interested in debugging kernel oopses or
performance issues in IO scheduler or memory management?

Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>
SUSE Labs, CR