Re: [opensuse-kernel] kotd ERROR-REPORTING: 11.2 kernel not building,repo not enabled
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:30:27 +0100
mail ignored napsal(a):
I thought it was a DAILY build; @
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/01/08/kernel-of-the-day-build-service-projects/

"This is the latest and greatest code from the internal kernel
source repository that is build once a day and synced out to
ftp.suse.com"

So that's incorrect? Instead, it builds only when triggered by a new
commit in/to git?

Yes, builds are triggered by every push to the git repo (minus some
queuing to not swamp the build machines) and once a day we sync out the
latest built packages to the kotd site.

In any case, would be helpful to have the corresponding repo "on",
like its counterparts under .../kotd/*.

The Kernel:* build service setup is still maintained by Jan. I'll leave
that part up to him, so that I don't accidentally break something ;).

Michal