[opensuse-kde3] Re: Getting ready to install Leap 42.3 and KDE3...
On 2017-08-25 15:32:52 Felix Miata wrote:
Leslie Turriff composed on 2017-08-25 15:01 (UTC-0500):
... I seem to
be stuck with the icky "Build with OpenSuSE Studio" theme, with no
apparent way to get rid of that.  I've looked at Personal Settings ->
System Administration -> Login Manager, but I can't figure out how it
specifies this image; turning off the background image doesn't get rid of
it; nor does changing the GUI Style or Color Scheme in the Appearance
tab.  Any suggestions?

I haven't seen what any openSUSE KDM theme looks like in many moons. Before
I ever let KDM(3) start, I fix kdmrc so that only the ancient but likable
default configuration is used, thus:

        UseTheme=false

Hmmm... in /opt/kde3/share/config/kdm/kdmrc I see no line like that.
What
section would that go in?

Leslie