Re: [opensuse-kde3] Getting ready to install Leap 42.3 and KDE3...
Leslie Turriff composed on 2017-08-25 15:01 (UTC-0500):

... I seem to
be stuck with the icky "Build with OpenSuSE Studio" theme, with no apparent
way to get rid of that. I've looked at Personal Settings -> System
Administration -> Login Manager, but I can't figure out how it specifies this
image; turning off the background image doesn't get rid of it; nor does
changing the GUI Style or Color Scheme in the Appearance tab. Any
suggestions?

I haven't seen what any openSUSE KDM theme looks like in many moons. Before I
ever let KDM(3) start, I fix kdmrc so that only the ancient but likable default
configuration is used, thus:

UseTheme=false

It's only one of more than a dozen changes I make to kdmrc, at least one of
which has no functional counterpart in any other login manager, and is
sufficient justification alone to stick with it no matter how many
"improvements" are offered by alternative DMs.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/