Re: [opensuse-kde3] Make KDE3 aware of non-KDE programs?
On 2017-07-05 14:37:54 David C. Rankin wrote:
On 07/03/2017 06:54 PM, Leslie Turriff wrote:
It's not clear to me where to find Save Session. I have looked in
Kmenu's selection list and in its editor list, but see no such entry.

Sorry Leslie,

You must have set control panel -> KDE Components -> Session Manager ->
On Login -> Restore manually saved session

Then you will see the manual save option below :)

Okay, I made the changes as shown in the attachment, then clicked on
Save
Session in the Kmenu list (which provided no feedback), then logged out and
in again; but the non-KDE application still wasn't restored.

Leslie
< Previous Next >
List Navigation