Re: [opensuse-kde3] Setting up BlueTooth with KDE3
On 2017-07-06 19:44:55 David C. Rankin wrote:
On 07/03/2017 08:24 PM, Leslie Turriff wrote:
When I try to configure Linux to communicate with my keyboard, using
KInputWizard, it crashes as soon as I click on Add Device. Trace output
from the KDE Crash Handler is as follows:

I would not use KInputWizard. The usb keyboard should not depend on KDE.
Look at:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bluetooth

This is good to know. However, the above webpaage recommends using the
CLI
method's bluetoothctl tool, which is apparently not provided by any of the
packages installed on my system, and doing a YaST Software Manager -> Search
for bluetoothctl with 'Description' and 'RPM-Provides' shows 'No
results'. :-(