Re: [opensuse-kde3] Make KDE3 aware of non-KDE programs?
On 2017-07-05 14:37:54 David C. Rankin wrote:
On 07/03/2017 06:54 PM, Leslie Turriff wrote:
It's not clear to me where to find Save Session. I have looked in
Kmenu's selection list and in its editor list, but see no such entry.

Sorry Leslie,

You must have set control panel -> KDE Components -> Session Manager ->
On Login -> Restore manually saved session

Then you will see the manual save option below :)

Ah, I see. I was looking for it in Kmenu's Session Manager dialog, not
where
you showed me. I understand now. Thanks.