[opensuse-kde3] pasting password into KDE3 applications
Hello:

I use openSUSE 12.2 with KDE 3.5.10. I am testing different KDE3 ftp clients,
KFTP, KFTPGrabber, KuFTP. None of them let me paste the password for ftp login
in their connections windows, which makes me think that this is a KDE3, not an
applications 'issue'. As the password I have to type is something like
"a8shgeyrtsd84befc" typing it in is not a solution. How can I enable pasting of
passwords? This restriction is ridicolous.
I don't want to use KDE password manager (KDE wallet?).

Thanks,

Istvan