Re: [opensuse-kde3] 13.1: can only safely remove usb device as root user
Ilya Chernykh írta:

The user is in the users group. Rebooted the computer. Still safely remove
does not work, it gives the "Not authorized to perform operation" message.

What program do you use for safely removing?

I don't use any specific program, it's KDE3 desktop. When I mount the device,
an USB flash disk icon is placed on the desktop indicating mounted state
(little green triangle). I right click on this icon and select safely remove
from the pulldown list. It gives the "not authorized" message. The same happens
if I try to unmount the device from "storage media" (konqueror window, URL is
"media:/") window.

Thanks,

Istvan