Re: [opensuse-kde3] 13.1: can only safely remove usb device as root user
  • From: "Ilya Chernykh" <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 21:56:33 +0300

The above linked thread refers you and a solution but I could not find your original message in the opensuse-kde3 list. In my message I only repeated what you wrote earlier. Even if the linked polkit solution works I guess it will not restore the option for changing default mount options, which was the original behavior of KDE3 automounting.

This is just one instance where I answered this question:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde3/2013-12/msg00000.html

I am really tired.