Re: [opensuse-kde3] 13.1: can only safely remove usb device as root user
  • From: "Ilya Chernykh" <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 21:39:59 +0300
Is http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde3/2013-11/msg00031.html what you are
talking about? If it is, it needs to be cleaned up and put in a wiki page.
Good answers are really hard to locate and identify as appropriate in mailing
list archives.

No. It has been explained on this list several times, by me and by Serghei Amelian how to enable safe removal
with Udisks2 backend. I thought everybody on this list already knows that. I wonder how it comes that people who are here for years still ask this.