[opensuse-kde3] Closing user's session
  • From: Patrick Serru <patrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:15:10 -0500
Hello All,

Could someone tell me, please, how root can closes a user's (or all
user's) KDE3 session(s) for it/them to be closed properly, before executing
poweroff. I suppose that there will be the need of some --force flag, because
some open windows like Yast or KEdit with an open modified file, but if such
a flag does not exists, root can "sleep" a time long enougth before executing
Poweroff, to give (me) a chance to handle/close the hanging windows. I hope
that my question is well expressed !

kwin ?, kdeinit ? kdesktop ? dcopserver ? ksmserver ? Nothing evident...

Thank you,
Patrick