[opensuse-kde3] KDE3 Trident
Hello:

What are the differences between openSUSE KDE3 and KDE3-Trident?
I only found this which doesn't have too much info:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde3/2014-07/msg00000.html

I have installed KDE3 Trident in openSUSE 13.2.

I hoped that I automatic mounting/unmounting of removable media works in
Trident but it doesn't.
Mounting seems OK but right click/safely remove gives error:

Error - kio_media_mouthelper
Unable to unmount "/dev/sdc1".
Reason: Not authorized to perform operation

Interestingly if I try to unmount the device in krusader (right click/unmount)
it works: it unmounts (but doesn't remove) the device.

Furthermore removable media mount options cannot be set. Right click media
icon/Properties: in previous openSUSE versions (<= 12.2) there was a tab where
mount options could be set, like character set etc. This is missing here.

I also noticed that kicker menus don't have submenus, everything is below a
main category menu.

What can I expect from Trident, what are the other differences compared to KDE
and KDE3-Hal-enabled repo packages?

Thanks,

Istvan