[opensuse-kde3] 13.1 kde3-networkmanager - does not read connections in /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections
Ilya,

I'm using network manager in 13.1, so I attempted to load the kde3 network-manager package. While the balloon-tip shown the correct essid I'm connected to, it does not list any connections in the connections list. I've checked in gnome nm-connection-editor and it properly lists all connection in /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections. Does the kde3 app need updating?