[opensuse-kde3] Why do some ~/.kde/share/config files have strange names? clock_panelapplet_p8zrir8wmxvy1grivcys_rc
Ilya,

I have notices some of the ~/.kde/share/config files have really strange names in 13.1. For example:

clock_panelapplet_p8zrir8wmxvy1grivcys_rc
launcher_panelapplet_f5wollqrwph6smr1ihby_rc

I don't know if this is the reason kicker blew-up on first start, but I've never seen the weird suffixes _p8zrir... _f5woll... before in all my years with kde3 or in tde development.

Any idea why this is happening?