[opensuse-kde3] knetwork manager does not add new wireless networks correctly
Knetwork manager is able to connect the known wireless connections, but it is
absolutely impossible to add a new connection. I have tried to add new WPA
connections, but as well as I understand, it did not write the password
correctly. The connection failed. When I tried to edit the connection the
password became different from that I had inserted initially. So I needed
remove the connection and to use nm-applet to add it again.