Re: [opensuse-kde3] kdelibs fail to build with libcups (1.6.1-2) -> any patches yet?
On 08/07/2012 11:53 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 08/06/2012 11:52 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
I have no patch yet. If you already have one, let me know. That would save
reinventing the wheel. Thanks.

This will be a significant change similar to libpng15. Several of the cups
data
types are no longer publically accessible, but cups has provided several
access
functions that allow access to the data. This cups change has also impacted
kde4, so I suspect they will develop a patch first. I'll let you know if I
get a
patch. If you get there first, please post a link here. Thanks.

Tim has developed patches for tde. You will need to sed -i 's/tde/kde/g'
patchname, but then the commits should be very close to applying to the base
kde3 code. See:

http://www.trinitydesktop.org/patches/1344635485:9bc0d2cd9d38750658770e69bf0445dc5162beb7.diff
http://www.trinitydesktop.org/patches/1344730095:91bf63b43bf4cc9ff640bd3c11549644cef05e6e.diff