[opensuse-kde3] [SOLVED] KDE3 remote configuration ?
On Thursday 09 August 2012 13:20:55 Will Stephenson wrote:
On Thursday 09 Aug 2012 11:51:13 Dsant wrote:
Let's be more specific :
I would like to change KDE3 configuration (that is, kcontrol content) by
scripts :
* without opening graphical tools, kcontrol or kdialog ones
* without editing configuration files by hand (not nice)
Is there a tool, made for remotely changing kde3 configuration ?

something like :
tool key=argument
tool Screen-Saver-Start-Automatically=no

Ah, you want kwriteconfig!

Will
--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB

You're totaly right Will, kwriteconfig is what I needed. thanks a lot !

Dsant, from France