[opensuse-kde3] 11.4 knemo Traffic Plotter, causes Xorg to take 100% CPU
Ilya, All,

I ran knemo traffic plotter today on 11.4 and Xorg CPU use jumped to 100% and
the box was dragged down to a crawl. (radeonhd driver) Can anyone else verify
this behavior? This is new. It worked fine a month or two ago. I can't figure
out what happened. It is repeatable on my box. Just start top and then start the
traffic plotter and watch Xorg go to 100%. Close traffic plotter and the problem
goes away -- strange...