Re: [opensuse-kde3] How do I setup Display Manager and Window Manager to allow switching KDE3 and KDE4?
On July 31, 2012 06:28:48 pm Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Tuesday 31 July 2012 21:04:04 Robert Smits wrote:
I'd like to be able to switch between the two desktops, though. I seem to
remember older OpenSuse desktops that would let you choose which desktop
booted from a application you clicked on in the boot process.

Can anyone describe what settings I need in display manager and window
manager to do this? Is it still feasible?

What display manager do you use now?

Does it show both kde3 and kde4 in menu or not?

I'm using kdm3 in displaymanager and start kde3 in windowmanager.

BTW are you set up to take paypal yet?

--
Bob Smits <bob@xxxxxxxxx>
"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the