[opensuse-kde3] How do I setup Display Manager and Window Manager to allow switching KDE3 and KDE4?
As we've all learned form those marvellous Install KDE3.5 tutorials, it's easy
to set up display manager and windows manger to get my OpenSuse12.1 KDE3
install to boot to the kDE3 desktop.

I'd like to be able to switch between the two desktops, though. I seem to
remember older OpenSuse desktops that would let you choose which desktop
booted from a application you clicked on in the boot process.

Can anyone describe what settings I need in display manager and window manager
to do this? Is it still feasible?
--
Bob Smits <bob@xxxxxxxxx>
"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the