[opensuse-kde3] ksnapshot3 requires
Why does ksnapshot require ghostscript-fonts-other, which if allowed to be installed, also installs ghostscript, fribidi, ghostscript-x11 & libpcreposix0? I locked it out, which resulted in zypper installation of only kdegraphics3, fribidi & libprcreposix0, and I see nothing wrong with how ksnapshot works.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/