Re: [opensuse-kde3] openSUSE 12.1 with KDE3 and KDE4 applications
Gianluca,
I have both Oxygen and Crystal (which I use) themes availables (in OpenSuse
12.1). Just go in kcontrol (no systemsettings :) ), "appearance", "icon" as
on this screenshot : http://postimage.org/image/9vi2hdogv/

To answer your question about having kde4 programs too, I have kpdf (crystal
icons, but you choose), AND okular (oxygen icons, no choice) at the same
time :
http://postimage.org/image/xb4l0gxlr/

Dsant