Re: [opensuse-kde3] system tray (systray) icons in two lines
2012. július 1. 14:53 napon Helga Fischer <Azula@xxxxxx> írta:

Am Freitag 29 Juni 2012 schrieb Kyrill Detinov:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:43:07 +0200 Istvan Gabor wrote:
I also found that in the system tray the icons now
are organized in two rows, which I don't like.

[...]

I don't like it too.
Unfortunately, Ilya makes changes in system packages without
asking users' opinions.

Just got used to it. I think, it will be fine to have the choice what
kind of organization the user will prefer.

I do not want to get used to it. Its functionality is inferior to
the previous setup. It is less visible, harder to point the mouse to,
and there are icons that even do not fit and are clipped (eg kamix).

This is a typical example of fixing something that is not broken.

Which is the latest version of KDE3 that doesn't have this feature?
And where is it available?

Thanks,

Istvan