Re: [opensuse-kde3] system tray (systray) icons in two lines
Am Freitag 29 Juni 2012 schrieb Kyrill Detinov:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:43:07 +0200 Istvan Gabor wrote:
I also found that in the system tray the icons now
are organized in two rows, which I don't like.

[...]

I don't like it too.
Unfortunately, Ilya makes changes in system packages without
asking users' opinions.

Just got used to it. I think, it will be fine to have the choice what
kind of organization the user will prefer.

At the beginning I disliked this; now it is convenient, because I
used the place of kicker for other things.

Helga

--
## Technik: [http://de.opensuse.org]
## Politik: [http://www.piratenpartei.de]