Re: [opensuse-kde3] Wohoo! kio_sftp is FIXED - 2-row systray is a cool trick
In the systray at my computer some icons are rescaled to the new size, but some
(krusader, kpowersave) are deckled. I mean, the edges are cut off to fit an
icon to the new size. Besides, it seems to be no way to control the size of
icons in the system tray.

(Sorry, I often mistakenly answer the author rather than to the mailing list.)