Re: [opensuse-kde3] icons turn black in OpenSUSE 12.1
I have coped the problem by installing more recent xorg-x11-driver-video-intel
from an unofficial directory. But now I have faced another bug. When I start a
dialog window, most often from krusader (e.g. copy dialog), it often turns out
that the window ignores any keyboard event. I need to close it by mouse and
then reopen fill fields or in any way use the keyboard. I suspect it to be a
Xorg problem, but the Xorg mailing list is nearly dead. So, maybe somebody here
could explain me what happens and how to work it around?

Michael