[opensuse-kde3] Re: kmail imap issues with 12.1
Hi,

I'd like to know if there are any news on the problem reported by Hans-Peter
Jansen in November last year?

Yesterday I ran into the same problem for the second time with a clean, new
installation. The first time I experienced this was in December last year,
and when I reverted to the 32bit system like Hans-Peter did, everything was
fine. But now, for the second machine with 8GB RAM, 32bit is not really an
option...

I installed opensuse from the DVD image, used the 1-click install for KDE3
applied all available updates. Then I started to set up the IMAP accounts in
kmail in order to check if this issue has been solved in the meantime, but as
soon as I added the second account, again I got stuck with
endless "Retrieving folder contents" and kio_imap4 at 100%. Deleting the
second account again did not help.

Cheers,
Carolin