Re: [opensuse-kde3] kcmshell <???> to manage kcm_gtk in 11.4?
On Tuesday 12 April 2011 13:53:20 Felix Miata wrote:

So from there I went on to try kcmshell4 kcmgtk4. It opened up with a blank
up top in the "Use style" select list, but use KDE... below. I opened the
list, selected QT, then opened Konq4, but it didn't help.

Konqueror is a part of KDE. It is a Qt application, not GTK application. How
do you hope to change the look of Qt4 application by using GTK control
module?