Re: [opensuse-kde3] kcmshell <???> to manage kcm_gtk in 11.4?
On 2011/04/11 19:19 (GMT+0400) Ilya Chernykh composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

Since kcontrol has nothing to select in the left pane, one must run
kcmshell for individual modules to control them. However, I see nothing
relating to managing gtk apps in kcmshell help. How does one configure gtk
apps via kcmshell? Or, better yet, get kcontrol to show what belongs in its
left pane?

Don't you have kcontrol modules in the settings menu?

Is "modules" a title? I noticed "Settings" above "Run Command" after starting the thread. The settings menu extends out to contain most of what's missing from kcontrol itself, but GTK isn't in "Appearance & Themes" following "Fonts" like one familiar with KDE3 would expect, and I don't see it elsewhere either.

kcm_gtk-1.1-13.2.i586 is installed.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/