[opensuse-kde3] Better open/save dialogs in Libre until 3.3.3 is released -- Use GTK2 mode
Guys,

Until the kde3 dialog fix appears in Libre, which I think was planned for 3.3.3, you can use the GTK2 file open/save dialogs in kde3. The gtk2 dialog at least gives you a filesystem tree on the left side to help navigate instead of that God awful default open/save dialog. To use it, simply use kmenuedit to update the "command" for launching write, calc, etc.. to eg.:

OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome lowriter %U

I have tried giving the OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome as an export in .bashrc, but for some reason it doesn't have the same effect there. Maybe somebody else knows how to make the global export work?