Re: [opensuse-kde3] LibreOffice
On 03/30/2011 02:44 PM, Ilya Chernykh wrote:
Support for KDE3 has been re-enabled in LibreOffice 3.3.2 in the
LibreOffice:Stable repository.

In addition to support for KDE3 styles, libreoffice-kde package now works
well, providing KDE3 file picker dialogs and address book in LibreOffice.

Awesome - I was ready to pull my hair out with the lame picker that libre ships with.

Only other issue is a table/paragraph spacing issue in Libre that causes document spacing to be different than in OO. I have opened a bug with Libre about that issue...