Re: [opensuse-kde3] systemsettings-kde3
It works on my system. We need to determine the reason why it does not work
on other systems, i.e. where is the difference.

OK, Ilya. You have a 64-bit install, so I will wipe a partition and do the
same. After a minimal-X install, I'll select only the following packages
from the 11/4/3.5 repo:

kde3-gtk-qt-engine
kde3-kio_sysinfo
kdeaddons3-konqueror
kdeadmin3
kdeartwork3
kdeartwork3-kscreensaver
kdeartwork3-sound
kdebase3 (I think I also need the 32_bit module))
kdebase3-SuSE (added to auto pullin of "kdebase3-SuSE-branding-opensuse")
kdebase3-apps
kdebase3-kdm
kdebase3-ksysguardd
kdebase3-session
kdebindings3
kdegames3
kdegraphics3
kdemultimedia3
kdemultimedia3-mixer
kdenetwork3
kdepim3
kdeutils3
qtcurve-kde3 (optional)

This should prove/disprove the theory that it might only be a 32-bit issue.
Am I missing anything?