Re: [opensuse-kde3] Advice Needed on KDE3 Module Choices When Genning
On Wednesday 16 March 2011 9:24:09 am Ilya Chernykh wrote:
1.  kde3-gtk-qt-engine, or
     kde3-kcm-gtk?  I used the second, last gen, and it looks works OK.

The first allows you to choose GTK theme to be the same as the Qt3 theme in
KDE3. So all the GTK apps to look similar to KDE ones.

From my unlearned eye, so does the second. At least it also has the same GTK
Styles and Fonts dialog as the first. But the former's module size in zypper
is nearly 4 times that of the second, which is why I asked.

2.  kdebase3-SuSE-branding-opensuse (pulled in by kdebase3), supplemented
(??) by kdebase3-SuSE?
Please clarify your question.

Should I also add kdebase3-SuSE, or just use kdebase3-SuSE-branding-opensuse
alone?